Ok, this is what I accomplished, what did I learn?
1) I learned that fearless knitting takes commitment and a long time.
2) I learned that when you don’t get a pattern, reach out to the designer. They love making your knitting experience positive. They want you to enjoy and cherish their work.
3) I learned to ALWAYS read the entire pattern before you begin. Something deep in the pattern may effect your start.
4) I learned to practice new techniques until I am confident in my skill level.
5) I learned to read comments from previous knitters about the pattern.
6) I learned the zen of counting and knitting.
7) I learned the danger of knitting and subtitles.
8) I learned that sports programming and intricate knitting are a great combo.
9) I learned to have some mindless knitting on hand when your mind needs to relax.
10) I learned I LOVE fearless knitting.
It’s been a big year. Just like My Year of Selfish Knitting changed my approach to knitting, so did My Year of Fearless Knitting. I will unveil what knitting in 2020 will be soon. Until then Happy New Year and may all of your knitting dreams come true.