1. Knit at least one Kulabra Designs pattern. I have fallen in love with Kulabra patterns. I love the way they look, how they challenge my mind and the color they bring into my life. Let me show you a couple of pictures of Kulabra Designs I’ve completed.
2. Develop a chart to make this scarf into a double knit pattern. I tracked down the maker and asked her if I could purchase the pattern since the company no longer makes the scarf. I would have bought the scarf but it is discontinued. She said she doesn’t sell her patterns so I’m going to try to develop my own. Who knows, it may be better.
in December Ann’s By Design commissioned a colorway called Jan’s Spectrum. It’s Jan’s Spectrum because it has no yellow. I am not a fan of yellow. My spectrum would be Ro G Biv. Instead of Roy G Biv. The word came out (and what a wonderful surprise it was for me) and I bought 10. The big question is will I ever be able to knit with it. You all know how I am about yarns/colorways I think may be irreplaceable. I just can’t use them. But I think Jan’s Spectrum and Kulabra may just peak my interest enough to actually use it.
4. Knit an amazing tribute to Twisted Fiber Art. Maybe I will combine this with the double knit scarf pattern I want to create. WOW! I’m getting excited already.
5. Finish at least one TBFL (to be finished later) project.
I know you’ve seen this project every year, but this year I think I may really dig it out and finish it.
6. Finish at least one project out of kits I’ve made.
7. Be more intentional about Knitting: A Love Story. This has been a very difficult year to feel inspired. I hope 2021 will provide the environment where I feel like I have something to share
8. Learn a new skill or technique. I don’t know what this is but I need to feel my engine revved.
9. Continue Social Knitting From Afar. My Thursdays with my dear friend Linda Kaufman has kept me going. We knit wonderful projects and cheer each other. It is a must.
Well, here it is. It felt so wonderful to plan. I feel I have a direction. I hope you will give me another chance in 2021. Here’s wishing to a Happy Better New Year filled with yummy yarn and delectable designs.